Home / Building Construction / April 2018 
- David Brown and Richard Beacham tackle the installation of conduit through the lamp post, which will illuminate the way into the new centre.
- With the lamp post in shot, the sandbag wall for the air-raid shelter steps is rebuilt around the new electrics cabinet.
- Not to be forgotten, the panel room suspended ceiling is pushed ever closer to completion, courtesy of Jamie Karslake.
- The completed suspended ceiling (with one tile temporarily removed for access) - fantastic!
- The Frome North Box plate is mounted to the wall, joining the growing number of restored Brunel Room exhibits.
- Another great moment, as the reclaimed GW doors for the panel room are installed, with some fitments already in evidence.
- Around the corner, a final view of the finished side walkway, complete with air-conditioning equipment (well-hidden from most views by the carefully-placed wall section on the left).
- An updated building front entrance view, as fencing and railing posts continue to be worked upon.
- GWS Civil Engineering Manager demonstrates the fully fitted-out double doors, set of keys in hand!