Home / Panel Reconstruction / March 2018 
- 28576132 827310167478434 7453848113652957184 n
- 28684819 827310164145101 6007750131376455680 n
- With more space cleared behind the panel, access to the racks becomes somewhat easier as more simulator works continue apace.
- A view from the front this time; the cables running from the panel belie the works unfolding at the back desk...
- ...where Kevin Marsh toils with the technological side of the panel's operation, in readiness for anyone to 'have a go'. Enough screens there, Kev?!
- Meanwhile, Jamie Brooker installs and tests further inter-PCB wiring on the rear racks.
- Kevin Marsh supervises the works, enjoying a well-deserved sandwich while he does so!