Creation date / 2018 / March / 10
- Meanwhile, in the 'Bristol Room', Chris Chalet of the GWS Bristol Group continues the hard work of preparing the Bristol East Panel interactive exhibit - good stuff!
- Kevin Marsh supervises the works, enjoying a well-deserved sandwich while he does so!
- More restored exhibits take their place in the Brunel Room.
- Meanwhile, Jamie Brooker installs and tests further inter-PCB wiring on the rear racks.
- ...where Kevin Marsh toils with the technological side of the panel's operation, in readiness for anyone to 'have a go'. Enough screens there, Kev?!
- A view from the front this time; the cables running from the panel belie the works unfolding at the back desk...
- With more space cleared behind the panel, access to the racks becomes somewhat easier as more simulator works continue apace.