Creation date / 2018 / February / 8
- A taste of what's to come: in one day, the suspended ceiling grid is fitted to the Swindon Panel room.
- From another angle, some ceiling tiles are already shown in final position - shows just how far we've all come.
- Now for some panoramic trickery! From a vantage point next to the window, the extent of the ceiling grid can be seen.
- They say the camera never lies...yet, don't worry, the ceiling grid isn't bowed! Another panoramic shot from behind the Panel, looking towards the Bristol East Panel room.
- The rest of the ceiling tiles remain carefully stored, as installing the lighting fitments will come first.